In order to fully implement the relevant spirit and requirements of the Provincial Party Committee and the Municipal Party Committee on the resumption of work and production, the company’s production capacity is rapidly increasing, and the subsequent epidemic prevention and control is also facing new risks. In order to effectively enhance the awareness and emergency response capacity of various departments and related enterprises to prevent epidemics, and to prevent the losses that may be caused to enterprises to the greatest extent, the units have detailed measures, strictly implemented epidemic prevention and control, and carried out project resumption in an orderly manner.
- You should use walking, biking, or taking a private car to get to and from work. You must take public transportation. You should wear a mask and keep people 1.5 meters away without touching the items on the car. When entering the office area, take a temperature and wash your hands. Staff on duty should wear masks during the whole process, and should wash their hands with running water and soap after duty.
- The office should be ventilated twice a day for 30 minutes each time. Disinfect the office, corridor, elevator room, front room, shower room, toilet and other public places twice a day with disinfectant solution.
- During the epidemic, personnel contact should be minimized, and fewer meetings and short meetings should be held. If the meeting is really needed, the participants should be separated by 1 meter, and the window should be opened and ventilated once for more than 20 minutes. Wash hands in and out of the venue, and thoroughly disinfect the venue and office equipment after the meeting.
- To coordinate the official business trips, it is really necessary to go out to implement the “one use, one disinfection” policy for vehicles. The driver should wear a mask all the way, and the passengers should sit in the back row. Open the window for ventilation or air-conditioning circulation according to the weather conditions. After the vehicle is used, the inside and outside of the vehicle should be disinfected, and the handles, seats, and interior utensils should be wiped and disinfected.
- Both parties must wear masks during the process of transferring documents, and they must wash their hands before and after transferring documents.
- Each unit or above should train more than two disinfection technicians to master indoor disinfection technology. Common office supplies such as phones, folders, pens, keyboards, mice, etc. should be wiped and disinfected with alcohol daily.
- Official visits should conduct pre-screening and health registration, and official visit vehicles should be disinfected internally and externally.
- The unit shall set up a centralized storage bucket for waste masks with lids. Abandoned masks should be collected by health and epidemic prevention personnel in closed garbage bags, cleaned and disinfected one day at a time, and then incinerated and buried in deep pits after disinfection.
- During the epidemic prevention and control period, adhere to the health system, work and rest system, meals, lessons, daily living regulations, self-study, network, television and other means, in the dormitory, training venues should maintain a distance of more than 1 meter personnel, training equipment before use After disinfection. Wear a mask throughout the training, control the intensity of training, pay attention to cold and warmth, and scientifically exercise.
- Food, spices and kitchenware should be stored with a lid. Adhere to the separation of raw and cooked foods. It is strictly forbidden to mix raw and cooked foods and raw meat. The restaurant maintains air circulation, insists on team, stage, time, and meals, disinfects tableware and restaurants before and after meals, and produces garbage and clears daily.
- Pre-inspection, screening and disinfection are required for daily delivery personnel and vehicles entering the camp. Both parties should wear masks and gloves throughout the inspection process, maintain a distance of more than 1 meter, and implement a “one batch at a time quarantine” policy. Try not to purchase ingredients such as seafood and live poultry.
- Use a stand-alone air conditioner as much as possible during prevention and control, and disinfect the air outlet daily. Try not to use the central air conditioner. It is really necessary to disinfect the air supply and return air outlets every day. If there are suspected symptoms in the central air conditioning area, it must be stopped.
The situation of epidemic prevention and control is still severe and complicated, and there is still a lot of uncertainty. It is still facing tremendous pressure of rebound. It cannot be blindly optimistic, and the prevention and control work cannot be relaxed at all. The company establishes a “rost” of returning employees, establishes electronic health files for them, registers basic information one by one, and conducts epidemic prevention and inspection. Implement “one person, one file” management of health status, grasp in detail the health status of each employee and family member, and travel information for the Spring Festival holiday, and comprehensively check whether they have contact with personnel from other provinces and key epidemic areas.